Maximize situational awareness as well as predict and prevent collisions between vehicles of any type
Fewer False Alarms
HPGNSS backed by predictive algorithms more accurately tracks vehicle position & elevation
Higher Position Availability
3 levels of dead reckoning track vehicles during satellite coverage gaps
Significantly lower cost of ownership than competing products
- Uses multi-satellite GNSS for global tracking and/or ARM-77™ radars for local tracking
- No loss of vehicle position alongside high walls or in deep pits thanks to Enhanced Dead Reckoning (EDR)
- Predicts vehicle position & generates Dynamic Probabilistic Safety Zones based on vehicle type, response time, dynamics and behavior
- Handles ALL traffic scenarios: Tailgating, two-way/parallel driving, elevation difference, path cut-off, obstructed intersection, truck spotting, dozer cleaning; other customized scenarios can be added.
- Multiple operator console options: headless, 3″ automotive dashboard, PC software only
- Customizable and configurable to specific mine needs with an open-API for easy integration into other mine systems
The Centimeter Accuracy Difference
Traditional collision avoidance products rely on GPS (shown on top), creating numerous false alarms on a daily basis. These systems quickly erode operator trust and lose effectiveness.
DriveAssist (shown on the bottom) uses High Precision GNSS (HPGNSS) as well as smart algorithms and accurate heading tracking to more accurately track vehicles as well as predict their paths. This decrease false alarms, increases operator confidence, and helps create a safer and more efficient operation.
Universal Machine Support
Reduce inventory costs with identical DriveAssist hardware for your entire fleet
Managed with RIGIDportal™
Access, maintain, and manage every DriveAssist installation fleet-wide from RIGIDportal’s web interface. Track system performance, configure safety zones & alerts, detect near misses, and more.