What you get to do
- Software Coding:
- Help develop services and utilities based on Python/Cloud
- Work closely with developers, product owners and business to build efficient solutions and tools leveraging the appropriate technology stack
- Develop and maintain software tools/applications such as web applications and integrations using difference technologies/tools
- Work on data related projects involving different platforms
- Work with agile development tools, adhering to best practices
- Product Support:
- Providing production/engineering support, assembly and soldering
- Procedure process support – improvements & change implementation
- Fault finding and repair, as well as setting up and using test equipment
- Inventory management software update and maintenance
- Shipping and Receiving support when required
Who you are
- Thrive in a dynamic small-teams environment
- Resourceful, comfortable with hardware/software/analytics technologies (IoT)
- Quick learner and adapts as our systems and situations change
- Self-motivated and self-directed, objective oriented
- Not afraid to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn/perform while pushing the team to do the same
What you bring
- Recent graduate – this is a youth position due to available funding
- MSSQL/PostgreSQL is an asset
- Cloud/Azure knowledge is an asset
- Excellent faultfinding skills
- Hardware/electronics understanding and some experience in DIY projects and soldering
- Good communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to interface directly with multiple teams to ensure technical requirements and delivery align with expectations
- Strong MS office skills, including Excel
- Good analytical and IT skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, with the ability to quickly identify and document the root cause of issues, and effectively communicate possible resolutions
- Can work independently effectively
Who we are
RIGID ROBOTICS is a fast paced, high energy, and dynamic team modernizing the resource industry for the future. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their productivity, safety, and cost challenges today, while also aligning with their future visions. We are an entrepreneurial firm with plans to grow 500% by the end of 2022.
RIGID ROBOTICS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local laws.
Please apply to email@example.com with your resume and [CHEETAH2] in your subject.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. RIGID ROBOTICS respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.