What you get to do
You will be responsible for delivering onboarding projects from the planning phase, through implementation phase to ongoing support phase.
- Be available as a project manager as part of implementation services to support clients from as early as the planning phase
- Define and drive implementation, onboarding, and support plans, measure progress against key achievements and targets
- Act as the chief field engineer in all on-site services including installation and support
- Thrive in a multi-stakeholder environment, build positive lasting relationships and build brand image by regular and strategic stakeholder mapping and communications
- Coordinate a comprehensive approach to deployment, identifying impacts on company’s business objectives and workflows
- Lead implementation of plans to ensure ongoing use of products in day-to-day operations
- Build a good rapport with clients and end users on and off site
- Manage the commercial requirements of existing product and act as an internal customer to pull newly launched commercial products
- Coordinate with our internal team to engage operational partners and end-users to refine product features, ensuring solutions will solve a valuable business problem
- Facilitate communication of requirements and feedback between end-users and the internal development teams
- Coordinate the deployment of solutions in partnership with clients including organizational change, value recognition, and long-term sustainability
- Ability to travel to our clients’ sites 20-30% of the time
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Well-equipped offices in Burnaby, BC
- Full group benefits plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation policy
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts, Sciences, Applied Sciences (Engineering), Mining or equivalent is required
- Understanding of project management is essential
- Previous experience in project management or agile methodologies is an asset
- Subject matter expertise in a relevant resource extraction domain such as, mining, maintenance, or integrated operations; good understanding of open-pit mining operation and site logistics
- Proven ability to articulate, express and write complex matters clearly and succinctly with stakeholders
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with highly technical end-users
- Comfortable with technology/IT to be able to engage in discussion with tech team
- Previous experience in technology specifically mining operational technologies is an asset
- Previous experience in business development, sales, or as business or technical analyst or in other commercial roles an asset
- High tolerance for ambiguity and constantly evolving environments
Who you are
- Thrive in a dynamic small-teams environment
- Ability to drive initiatives and ideas
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities whilst delivering quality and timely content
- Quick learner and adapts as our systems and situations change
- Good people skills / interpersonal abilities
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed, objective oriented
- Not afraid to ‘roll up the sleeves’ and seeks to go outside comfort zone to learn/perform while pushing the team to do the same.
Who we are
RIGID ROBOTICS is a fast-paced, high energy, and dynamic team modernizing the resource industry for the future. We work collaboratively with our customers to solve their productivity, safety, and cost challenges today, while also aligning with their future visions. We are an entrepreneurial firm with plans to grow 500% by the end of 2022.
RIGID ROBOTICS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local laws.
Please apply to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. Include [LION1] in the subject.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Your application to this posting is deemed to be your consent to the collection, use and necessary disclosure of personal information for the purposes of recruitment. RIGID ROBOTICS respects the privacy of all applicants and the confidentiality of personal information.